Kerak Telur recipe
Egg crust is unique of food from Betawi. how to cook it is also very unique
Kerak Telur (Egg Crust) Ingredients:
- 100 g white glutinous rice, washed and soaked with water less than 2 hours
- 5 eggs duck
- 5 tablespoons fried onions
- 5 tablespoons serundeng
- 5 pieces chili pepper, thinly sliced
- 5 tsp salt
- 2 1 / 2 tsp pepper powder
- 2 1 / 2 tsp sugar
- 5 tablespoons dried shrimp powder
How to Cook:
1. Heat a frying pan until quite hot egg crust.
2. Enter a tablespoon of vegetable glutinous rice that has been soaked withwater,
cover and cook approximately 2-3 minutes.
3. Open the lid, then put 1 egg, 1 tbsp fried onions, 1 tablespoon serundeng, 1 / 2 tbsp dried shrimp, 1 piece of chili pepper, 1 tsp salt, 1 / 2 tsp pepperpowder and 1 / 2 tsp sugar and stir well.
4. Flatten side pan approximately 20 cm in diameter, cover and cook againuntil fragrant
5. Turn the pan crust egg until the top surface exposed to fire and burn fragrant.
for 2 portions