Nasi Gudangan recipe
Gudangan is a unique rice dish from Java. have the basic ingredients of riceand boiled vegetables such as leaf bentis, bayung leaves, cassava leavesand kecambah.Gudangan given the seasoning or sauce made from gratedcoconut and chilli or commonly known by the name of the Urap. Especially forgudangan Rice recipe below, the vegetables used are papaya and cassava leaves. For cassava leaves, for fast and soft green color does not fade, canadd baking powder / baking soda into the stew
- White rice, 400 grams
- papaya leaves young / middle-aged, 300 grams
- cassava leaves, 50 grams
- Karak / crisp pulleys, to taste
Ingredients II (Coconut Seasoning):
- Grated young coco
nut, 300 grams
- Garlic, 7 cloves
- Kencur, 2 cm
- Lime leaves, 4 slices
- Sugar, 1 teaspoon
- Salt enough
- Chili, 4 pieces
- Chili pepper, 3 pieces
- Sugar, 1 / 2 teaspoon
- Salt enough
- Cucumber, 1 fruit, diced, 1 / 2 cm
- Petai China (lamtoro), 50 grams
- Basil, 1 / 2 bunch
How to make Rice gudangan:
1. Heat water, boiled papaya leaves and cassava leaves with a little salt. Cook until the leaves soft. Remove and drain, thinly sliced. Set aside.
2. Spice coconut: II Mash all ingredients, except coconut until smooth. Addgrated coconut and stir well.
3. Mix the papaya seasoned with coconut and stir well. Set aside.
4. Sauce: Mix all ingredients, mash until smooth. Set aside.
5. Place the white rice on a serving dish, add the mixture of papaya, chili and complementary.
Serve with crisp.
Recipe for 3 portions