Gado-gado Betawi recipe
- Lontong, 1 pieces
- long beans, 50 grams, cut into 4 cm, boiled
- Col, 50 grams, roughly cut and boiled
- Leaf lettuce, 4 slices
- sprouts, 50 grams
- young Cucumber, 1 / 2 pieces
- Fried Tempe, 1 pieces, cut into squares
- Fried Tofu, 1 pieces, cut into squares
- Boiled Potatoes, 1 pieces, cut into squares
- boiled chicken eggs, 1 whole, chopped 6 parts
- shrimp crackers or chips enough
- Fried Peanut, 30 grams
- Coconut milk, 250 ml
- Chili, 3 pieces, cut into pieces and stir-fry
- Garlic fries, 1 / 2 tablespoon
- fried red onion, 1 tablespoon
- Acidic water, 1 / 2 tablespoon
- Salt enough
- Sugar red comb, 1 / 2 tablespoon
- Paste, 1 / 2 teaspoon
- salam leaves, 1 sheet
How to Cook:
1. Peanut sauce: Puree the roasted peanuts, red onion, garlic and shrimp paste.
2. Add red chilli, mashed.
3. Enter your spices in a saucepan, add the other seasoning ingredients. Boil, stirring frequently until boiling and oily, remove from heat.
4. Arrange in a serving dish, rice cake, vegetables, tofu, tempe, potatoes and eggs.
5. Pour the peanut sauce to taste. Add crackers or chips on top and serve.
For Gado-gado Serves 2
- When cooking sauces, use low heat and continue stirring to keep warm at the bottom of the pan.
- Vegetables can be changed according to taste /
- Do not boil vegetables for too long to keep it crispy.